Sherry over at If I Could Set My Soul Free is having a month long blog-versary party. Today we’re talking about shopping, please feel free to hop on over to Sherry’s blog to see the details and read everyone else’s replies. Today we’re nattering about shopping. 🙂
1. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Hmmm, it used to be eBay, for great choice and fantastic bargains, but not so much any more, and I haven’t found anywhere to replace it. I LOVE bargains, so if anyone knows of some really great deals, let me know, lol, I need a new favourite shop.
2. Would you rather shop on-line or in the stores? Hmm. I tend to shop more on-line. I’m partially-sighted, so it can be difficult for me to spot what I’m looking for in shops, and on-line I can use a search function to find items, and I can zoom in, and I can also look up what other people have to say about the product. However, sometimes you just can’t beat being able to hold something in your hand before buying it.
3. If you needed new undergarments, but you saw something that you didn’t really need, but just wanted, which would you buy? Lolol, the undies wouldn’t stand a chance!
4. What really annoys you about other shoppers? Hmm, not a lot really. Rudeness isn’t good, in anyone, so I don’t like it in other shoppers.
5. Have you ever got up to the checkout stand and had a ton of stuff in your cart and after they rang everything up you realized you didn’t have your money, check book, debit card, or credit cards? Oh yes, but not for quite a while now.
6. If you buy something that isn’t necessary or something just for fun do you feel like you have to justify it to yourself or your partner? If the item is a bargain, that’s all the justification I need 😛
7. Do you hide those unnecessary things for awhile and then later claim you’ve had them for a long time? Oh dear, yes, I have done this.